Portrait Sessions will be customized (through a brief phone consultation) to meet your needs, but you can expect most portrait sessions to include the following:
- Your photo session at the location (or locations) of your choice
- Photographs of the entire group followed by desired sub-groups (siblings, couples, individual families, etc.)
- candid images of your group (kids playing, playfulness encouraged, get wet if you want...)
- most portrait sessions last for less than an hour
- you will be photographed by me (not an intern or photographer-in-training)
- Viewing your images within 24 hours
I recommend that portrait sessions be done just after sunrise or shortly before sunset (the most popular option) in order to take advantage of the most pleasing and flattering light at those times of day.
Please also note that I typically only book one portrait session per evening and morning. This ensures that I am devoting all of my attention towards crafting the highest quality images for you and your family. You don't have to worry about me trying to get to another session...I will take the time to make sure that I get all the images that you want and show the unique personality of your family.
Portrait Session Pricing
$165 for up to 4 people. $10 for each additional person (or pet)
The session fee includes:
- A portrait session at the location of your choice.
- My travel to your preferred location. There is a $25 travel surcharge for any sessions on Hatteras Island.
- Preparation of images (editing and basic processing)
- Online posting of images in a private gallery on my website
Ordering Prints and Other Products
Within 36 hours of your portrait session, you will be able to view your images in an online gallery where you will be able to order various print products:
- Traditional Photographic Prints
- Canvas Prints
- Canvas Gallery Wraps
- Metal Prints
- Photo Albums and Photo Books
- Holiday Greeting Cards
- Standout Prints
- Just about anything else you might want